Forsyths Group are looking to recruit an Apprentice Draughtsperson to join their team at Rothes.
As their apprentice you will:
- be part of a 4 year competence based scheme comprising of on and off the job training. The scheme is run in conjunction with the University of the Highland & Islands
- be working with 2D AutoCAD and 3D Solidworks software packages to produce engineering drawings and models
- develop skills with awareness of 3D visualisation and modelling alongside core draughting skills
- Nat 5 or above in Maths and English
- Nat 5 or above in either Physics, Graphic Communication, Craft Design or Technological Studies
To apply, please send a detailed CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org