We have an exciting opportunity available for an Assistant Line Technician. Reporting to the Process Technician Lead, the successful candidate will be responsible for setting up the bottling line to ensure optimum production of high quality luxury products and assist the Line Technician in providing a comprehensive mechanical/engineering and maintenance service to the company.
The successful candidate will have:
· A basic machine minding/mechanical/ electrical background.
· Good coordination skills to operate mechanical equipment effectively.
· Experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
· Excellent attention to detail and good manual dexterity.
· The ability to organise, plan and meet deadlines and performance targets.
· Awareness of Health and Safety.
· Familiarity with manufacturing process systems.
· Knowledge and experience of working in the Scotch Whisky Industry within Vat Hall operations would be an advantage.
· Excellent communications skills and ability to work as part of a team
To find out more about this position click on the link.