Are you a “people person,” with a kind and nurturing personality who thrives in an environment where the team are passionate about delivering service excellence? As part of the Admissions team, you will have ownership of your own customer’s journey’s supporting them at every stage of the process from the very first point of contact until onboarding, and everything in between.
This is a new role created due to the increasing demand for services, due to a compelling reputation as a leading provider in their field, consulting with a customer base from both UK and overseas areas. Reporting to the Senior Registrar, based near Elgin, Moray, set in acres of beautiful countryside, a truly enviable office location.
- Acting as main point of contact for all initial enquiries, handling customers’ requests in a professional, consistent, and welcoming manner to support the ethos of the organisation.
- Provide detailed advice on entry requirements, procedures, culture, and local area information by telephone, zoom, email, and letter.
- Work with the Registrar to arrange visits/online interviews for prospective applicants, and working with the team to organise tours, open days, and events.
- Work towards targets as set by the Senior Registrar with regards to recruitment.
- Maintaining accurate records on the admissions database, account management of enquiries from prospective applicants and processing applications in a timely fashion.
- Previous experience working within roles with transferable skills such as: sales, account management, with strong CRM database management skills.
- Excellent literacy, numeracy, and IT skills.
- Educated to Higher/A Level / Degree level or equivalent would be preferable
- Ability to work in a role which requires strong multi-tasking and prioritising your workload whilst remaining calm and positive.
- Excellent writing, communication, and people skills
- Post is subject to Disclosure Scotland checks.
- Due to rural location, own transport required.
To apply - https://recruitmentbee.current...