At Cera we are looking for people who would like to become a Care Assistant in the Elgin area. We can train you with all the skills you need to succeed so we are simply looking for compassionate and friendly people who take pride and reward in helping others. By joining Cera, you will be part of the only home care company in the UK who is developing market leading technology to improve the lives of those we care for.
We have part time, full time and flexible hour positions available.
We have roles available in Elgin, Lossiemouth, Fogwatt, Burghead and surrounding areas.
- You must have a Driving License and Own Vehicle
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- You must be over 18
- You should be flexible to work various shifts including weekends and/or evenings.
- You should be kind, compassionate and enjoy helping others
- You should have great communication skills
- Be comfortable with providing personal care including incontinence support, washing and dressing.
The role of a Professional Care Assistant
As a Care Assistant you will be delivering quality personal care to each of our service users, your daily tasks will include supporting them with washing, dressing, eating and maintaining their hygiene, as well as ensuring they have emotional support and companionship. This will see you providing care, warmth and kindness to help make a difference.
To find out more about this position click on the link.