The successful applicant would report to the Burgie Business and Administration Manager.
The successful applicant will have a wide range of roles and responsibilities within their day-to-day job. Examples of what will be required are (but not limited to):
- Undertaking routine work such as minor repairs to plumbing, buildings, painting and equipment etc.
- General gardening and grass maintenance throughout the summer months.
- Identifying and reporting any issues with the buildings and grounds.
- Tractor and digger driving.
- Assisting with forestry work and plantings as required
- General maintenance in the arboretum
Key skill requirements:
- Hard working.
- Organised with ability to prioritise
- Hands on – if it needs done, in our team, we do it.
- Eye for detail.
- Team player.
- Be able to work efficiently on their own
- Full driving licence
- Plumbing, building and chainsaw experience a bonus
- Equestrian experience (not as a rider) a benefit but not essential
To apply - https://uk.indeed.com/jobs?q&l...