We are now hiring for a front of house position at the Wok Inn. The position will be part time with additional hours required for holiday cover and possibility of full time hours for the right candidate. The candidate must be over 18 years of age due to role requirements and licensing laws. The candidate must be fully available to work weekends at minimum but ideally will also be flexible during the week. The role will include;
- Serving customers in the restaurant, pouring drinks and taking orders
- Answering the phone and taking takeaway orders
- Processing orders and managing the restaurant and takeaway sides of the business together
- Opening up, locking up and being left in sole charge at times
- Operating the till and handling cash confidently
- Maintaining the hygiene and cleanliness of the restaurant and public areas
Applicants must have experience working in the hospitality industry or similar and should be a confident, organised individual. Full job training will be provided but we are looking for candidates who want to learn and thrive working in a fast paced, busy role. We are a small and friendly team who all muck in together and enjoy being at work so above all applicants need to be team players with a good sense of humour!
To apply - https://uk.indeed.com/viewjob?...