We are looking for a confident, friendly and adaptable person to join our Heating & Engineering team. Someone with an enthusiastic attitude and the ability to work under pressure. A willingness to learn is essential, along with a genuine focus for doing what's right for our customers & the business.
The key purpose of the role will be to support the department to ensure the smooth running of day to day office tasks, including, but not limited to:
- Dealing with customer telephone enquiries promptly & professionally
- Scheduling routine maintenance with our customers, ensuring they are recorded in our diary system and ensuring engineers diaries are managed efficiently & effectively
- Assessing engineer availability and arranging appointments for work out-with routine maintenance (breakdowns etc)
- Inputting accurate updates on maintenance records
- Monitoring the progress of open jobs and ensure they are dealt with within a reasonable timeframe
- Liaising with engineers
- Raising purchase orders for parts & booking deliveries into stock
- Creation of invoices
- Any other general admin duties deemed necessary
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task, prioritise work and remain calm in difficult situations and during exceptional busy times.
- Good attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Good computer skills, including experience of working with MS Office packages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including a good telephone manner
- Experience of working in an engineering environment would be advantageous.
To find out more about this position click on the link.