To provide an efficient people centred financial service for Moray Firth Credit Union.
- Responses to telephone, email and face to face enquiries from members of the public who may wish to join the Savings & Loans Co-operative.
- Preparing publicity materials for window displays, Press releases and social media.
- Engage with the marketing team to help promote the Credit Union with a range of initiatives.
Introduce potential members to Moray Firth Credit Union services, products and policies.
- Support the form filling and process for joining.
- Be part of the front facing reception team accepting deposits and processing withdrawals, answering enquiries such as account balances, loan processes and keeping accurate records of transactions daily.
- Become familiar with credit union policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- As part of the team, progress priorities within the updated Business Plan ensuring that we are Not for Profit, Not for charity BUT for People Helping People and we are owned and run by the members.
- Become familiar with the roles of the Board and the Finance Team and structure credit unions are required to adhere to.
- After initial induction and training be part of the support to volunteers in systems and processes.
- Update policies and procedures received from our Regulators when new legislation is received.
The successful candidate will gain
- Ethos of MFCU and what a Credit Union does.
- Social Enterprise and its reason for being within a community.
- Workings of a small staff team and volunteers.
- Role the Savings and Loans Co-operative plays alongside other agencies supporting individuals and families with financial matters.
- Ways to raise the profile of MFCU within the Moray and Nairn ‘field of membership’.
- Growth of the membership and will gain in confidence as they develop.
- Positive support and training from a very experienced and team.
- Best principles of customer care in discharging the duties of this post and learn that all members are to be treated as individuals in a professional and friendly manner.
Apply now through MERI - https://moraypathwaysjobs.co.u...