Forestry and Land Scotland (FLS) is an executive agency of Scottish Government and manages Scotland’s Forest and Land. We manage land on behalf of Scottish Ministers and serve as part of the Environment and Forestry directorate of the Scottish Government.
You will lead on low and medium risk tendering activities including mini-competitions and low value concessions and you will support Regulated Procurement Officers undertaking high risk tendering.
For exercises you are leading, you will manage all stages of the end to end procurement process in order to deliver contracts in line with procurement policy, best practice and legislation. This includes strategy development, tender management, evaluation and contract award.
Undertake activities that support or contribute to the delivery of our category and procurement strategy objectives.
Support, Compliance & Continuous Improvement
• Provide ongoing support to the wider staff group to understand and implement low value procurement processes;
• Prepare and submit a range of reports to the category manager that help to facilitate decision making;
• Assist Regulated Procurement Officers in progressing high value/risk complex procurements;
• Work closely with team members to suggest and or action changes and improvements that support FLS Procurement and Category strategy objectives;
• Contribute to the development of guidance and templates for low value processes and procedures;
• Support FLS’ programme of supplier development activities.
To apply - https://www.civilservicejobs.s...