A fantastic opportunity has become available to join our Sales Operations team based in Aberlour House as a Sales Operations Coordinator on a permanent full time basis. Reporting in to the Sales Operations Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for facilitating effective communication across operation sides of the business, namely NPD/Sales/Logistics. As an established role, this position would ideally suit a proactive and efficient communicator who can take initiative.
- Coordinate the introduction/launch of new products through effective and proactive communication.
- Coordination of communication of all out of stocks and delists as and when required.
- Monitor sales and account distribution across Walker’s brand as and when required.
- Be the primary point of contact for the sales team(s) in respect of information, processes, and procedure.
- In collaboration with the sales team ensure the sales manual is procedurally relevant and kept up to date.
- Maintain Company price lists and stock reports as directed.
- Develop and foster good relations on behalf of sales with the manufacturing, distribution, packaging, and NPD functions.
- Produce ad hoc reports as and when required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- High standard of verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with reporting and process management
- Accuracy and attention to detail
To find out more about this position click on the link.