Due to continued growth we currently have a vacancy for a new position within our busy sales office based in Huntly.
Wiltshire Farm Foods have been cooking and delivering frozen meals for over 25 years. We support British food and farming and operate a successful programme of waste reduction and resource efficiency.
The role is crucial to the success of our business. Our customers are predominantly elderly and rely on our team to resolve their queries and take their orders over the phone.
The role involves following up on new enquiries and making outbound calls. The calls are particularly important as many customers live alone and the phone call they receive are often the only contact they may have in a single day.
This is a "people" focused role and requires individuals who enjoy engaging with a wide variety of customers, taking an interest to get to know every customer. A clear telephone voice where you can adapt your style to meet the customer's needs.
- Create lasting, trusting relationships with customers to generate repeat sales
- Taking telephone orders and making outbound calls to customers and prospects
- Accurately and efficiently enter customer records
- Keep up to date on all products and packages available
- Informing customers of new products
- Process orders and card payments
- Good time management
The ideal candidate will need a confident telephone manner, patience, and a friendly personality.
To Apply -Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org