Due to continued and sustained business growth, we are now recruiting for the newly created position of Trainee Accountant.
This is a full-time permanent position.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of daily/weekly net asset valuations for funds at a basic level - for checking and sign off by a Senior Accountant
- Preparation of contracts notes and Form B’s for funds
- Loading of investment contract notes into the database and onto the custodian’s settlement system
- Responses to basic enquiries/emails in fund email boxes (in draft form only) – to be checked by Accountant or Senior Accountant before being sent out from Valu-Trac
- Prompt filing of all documentation in accordance with the Valu-Trac’s internal filing process
- Preparation of costs sheets in custodian’s format at month end and year end
- Investor Verification
- Desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
- HNC/HND/Degree in Accountancy or previous experience in an accounts role
- Professional demeanor
- Basic numeracy skills
- Focus on professional development within Valu-Trac
- Microsoft office familiarisation – specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
To apply - https://uk.indeed.com/jobs?q&l...