With a positive and results driven attitude, you will recommend a range of holiday experiences and ancillary products with a view to achieving your individual and team sales targets. You will also be focussed towards completing the apprenticeship programme with the determination to be successful in your role.
What will I learn?
- Maximise individual and branch sales.
- Assist with day-to-day operation of the branch.
- Responsible for self-learning and personal development.
- Develop product knowledge on destinations and tour operators services.
- Processing customer’s documentation to a high standard.
- Incoming and outgoing post.
- Ensure that exceptional customer service is provided at all times.
- Effectively perform administrative duties.
- Develop skills necessary to meet sales targets.
- Ideally 5 Nat 5's A-C or equivalent including English & Maths.
- Previous work experience or travel qualification relevant to the industry however not essential.
To apply - https://www.apprenticeships.sc...