This role is responsible for getting out there in the young person community in Moray to build strong connections and develop the community with compassion and in line with our values. You will take a proactive approach to community connection and communication, aiming to maximise relationships with various youth organizations and schools.
Some Duties & Responsibilities..
- Work as a valued team member to achieve objectives and requirements of the job, model the values of our organisation in your actions as a peer – compassion, authenticity and mutuality.
- Developing strong relationships with secondary schools to deliver health and wellbeing sessions around anti-stigma and mental health awareness and self-management tools, linking to the objectives and themes being explored by the school and MWH at the time.
- Support regular contact with Young Champions by phone, physical meeting, email or other means in engaging and imaginative ways.
Some Essential Skills / Qualifications..
- Qualifications in business and management studies, human resource management, social work, or youth and community development work.
- Strong interpersonal skills and interest in working with community members of diverse experiences and challenges including as volunteers.
Apply now - https://moraypathwaysjobs.co.u...