DYW Moray - Recruiting and Inducting Young People Workshop
About this event
We would like to invite Moray employers to our fully funded virtual workshop on recruiting and inducting young people on Wednesday 2nd March 2022, 2PM - 4PM.
This will be on a first come first served basis, although we will put on more workshops in the future if demand is there.
During the workshop, the following will be covered by Bryan Leslie from Abacus Coaching:
• Understand what information young people need to know before their start date
• Understand different ways to interview young people to get the best outcome
• Understand what a good induction is and what to include
• Understand how to support them after the induction
• Understand how to motivate young people
These workshops are suitable for local employers who currently recruit young people or are looking to recruit young people in the future.
If you have any questions, please contact Aimee, DYW Moray Business Liaison - firstname.lastname@example.org
Register your attendance via Eventbrite here.