Employing and Upskilling Moray Young People
In collaboration with partners on the Moray Pathways consortium, the DYW Moray team have organised an event to showcase what recruitment/upskilling opportunities and funding are currently available to Moray employers.
Are you a Moray employer? Why not join us to find out more?
This virtual event will take place on Tuesday 19th January 2021, from 2pm – 3:30pm and will be available to watch live on DYW Moray’s YouTube channel and Facebook page. The live session will be recorded and accessible publicly after the event.
During the event, you will hear from a range of experts, who will explain the different opportunities and associated funding. There will also be a Q&A session at the end of the event. Please see below who you will be hearing from:
• Modern Apprenticeship – Jacqui Taylor, Moray College UHI
• Graduate Apprenticeship – Fiona Campbell, Robert Gordon University
• Funding for Apprenticeships - Jan Bruce, Skills Development Scotland
• Employability Schemes - Jane Munro, Department of Work and Pensions
• KICKSTART– Sarah Medcraf, Moray Chamber of Commerce
• MERI – Amy Cruickshank, Moray Council
Please note you do not need to be recruiting to attend this event, as funding and opportunities are available for current staff.
To attend this event please register for a ticket so we can send you the link to watch and any resources after the event takes place - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e...
If you have any questions about this event please contact Aimee, DYW Moray’s Business Liaison at email@example.com.